2011年1月3日星期一

Waiting for winter

Waiting for winter

Rare, I have not seen snow four years, and Weifang rare Durian holds up the snow. I travel in this ancient city. Northern winter without snow so beautiful. However, they do not share a style. I mention my fast pace, I know if I can soon go back, maybe I can families.
My wife said no family was cold, not my arms, could not sleep at night, not my company, the road appears to work deep and long. I know it is not tender feelings, from her sobbing voice I knew, silently took me to the airport, his wife said, wear more clothes, scarves, coats, sweaters, I gave you, ready for the. Take a deep breath of a hug, then turned our backs to go, and I saw her emaciated figure wrapped in a coat wrapped high winds. She has been so beautiful.
Wife said the family was deserted at night can not sleep, do not have electric blankets. I'm not at home, his wife bought in the absence of snacks, I know she likes, I say you'd like to buy something to eat, his wife said, that may not immediately go back to spend the New Year? You could save on the province, half in the past, thin line to see his wife's face, and I know she did not have time to eat break. Wife said, not in the mood to cook at home without me, I smiled and told her not to listen to the result is fine to me clothes, my wife laughed and said: looks like the past does not give you clothes.
I opened my suitcase, jackets, sweaters, all the things all neatly folded on the inside, clean and neatly organize all the necessities. I called and said thank you, his wife said, thank fart, back to back her up from work every day after work. I smiled and answered, his wife asked him enough money. I give you card to save money, do not drag their bodies to save money, I said, rest assured, my body rich. Every night, my wife will ask the Internet, cold does not? Eat? What to eat? I have to answer habit, I know more than I worry about her.
She always thought I nag a lot of things, how certain of their company if any, I smiled and left home, she still maintains the habit, his wife said, voice choking up, not a lot of things around me do not know how to get attention. Said his wife always dreamed I dreamed I was sitting a bed and then she got up and I was gone. I'm always afraid of how I comfort her, I will soon come back.
I said, I'm not going to the front, I went to work, his wife said, such a long time, but also the New Year approached, on a cold day, that does not keep up with the front is a sample? So, ah, or the first to write a repeat Warlords. I said I was too Chongni are you, cause you're point is not independent, his wife, because he is a woman, the need is Chongni my wife told me that I miss the taste of tobacco. I am speechless, I was home he was strongly opposed to smoking.

没有评论:

发表评论